Advanced fuming hotplates deliver accurate and repeatable results. Front panel features easy-to-use controls which allow users to dial-in adjustments. Advanced features include:
- Low profile design: Takes up less space and easily fits into fume hoods. Spill-resistant housing channels fluids away from internal components. Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability.
- Ceramic or aluminum top plate: Durable aluminum tops will not crack or chip, and provide an even heating surface.
- Microprocessor control: Regulates both heating and stirring functions, heating samples to temperature quickly and accurately.
- LED display: Easy to read display shows set-point temperature.
- Recall last temp: Built in memory allows users to recall last set temperature, even when unit has been turned off.
- Enhanced safety features: Hot warning symbol light is illuminated when heat is turned on and remains on until top plate cools down. Additionally, overshoot protection automatically shuts unit off if it exceeds set temperature by 10°C.
Top Plate Dimensions: 4 x 4" (10.2 x 10.2cm)
Temperature Range: Ambient +5° to 400°C
Temperature Stability: ±2%
Maximum Capacity (H2O): 600mL
Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.2 x 5.75 x 3.75" (23.4 x 14.6 x 9.9cm)
Shipping Weight: 5.6lbs (2.5kg)