- Broken or damaged items must be reported immediately upon receiving your package (5 business days). Please inspect your merchandise to ensure that no concealed damage has incurred.
- All products are considered as received in good condition upon signature of delivery confirmation. Please inspect these items for damage prior to signing off on the condition.
- If it becomes necessary to return a damaged item to CyanoPowder, please contact customer service at email@example.com, or 1-800-606-0656 for a replacement.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-606-1610 for a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA) within 30 days of receipt of the product. CyanoPowder must receive the product within 15 days of issuing the Returned Goods Authorization.
- The product must be in the original packaging or the return will be rejected. RGA numbers must appear on the packing list and items being returned must be packaged and shipped in accordance with all applicable regulation. All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Items not returnable for credit include: open or damaged containers; materials past their expiration date or with an expiration date too short for resale; materials requiring refrigeration; custom or specials orders; and chemicals of any type.
- Any supplies or equipment that have been used and are being returned for a warranty repair may require that a decontamination form be filled out. Please contact customer service for this form.